At Urban Utilities, our vision is to play a valued role in enhancing the liveability of our communities. Our strategic direction is underpinned by our commitment to customer-centricity and value-creation; every decision we make is considered through the lens of the customer and the value it delivers.
The Customer and Community Reference Group (CCRG) plays a key role - ensuring we stay connected by providing a forum of open and honest dialogue - where Urban Utilities can consult and gather feedback from representatives of our customer and community groups.
The CCRG meets quarterly and includes community representatives from a range of sectors and professional backgrounds including:
- Neil Horrocks - CCRG Chair, energy and sustainability
- Professor John Cole - sustainability, policy and rural development
- Kathy Baburin - Community and rural customer advocate, small business
- Nigel Parratt - Queensland Conservation Council, water and environment
- Simone Elias - Uniting Care, environment and sustainability, social services
Click here to find out more about the CCRG and what we are doing.