As part of our broader approach to engaging with customers and the communities we live and work in, we have formed a Customer and Community Reference Group to gain feedback and explore opportunities on a range of water and sewerage related issues.
The group includes people from a range of sectors. The members of the group are:
Professor John Cole - University of Southern Queensland
- Linda Maybanks - First Nations Advocate
- Kathy Baburin – Community Advocate
- Dr Marjorie Green - National Seniors Australia
- Nigel Parratt – Environmental Advocate
- Margaret Price – Property Owners Association of Queensland
- Judene Andrews – Manager Environmental Sustainability, Uniting Care
The Customer and Community Reference Group meets quarterly.