The Disclosure Program is an independent service run on behalf of Queensland Urban Utilities by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu that provides an opportunity for members of the public to report misconduct, corruption and suspect behaviour that is contrary to the Queensland Urban Utilities Code of Conduct and Values and Behaviours.
Queensland Urban Utilities believes that fraud, dishonesty, harassment and unethical behaviour can have a negative effect on our workplace.
By reporting potential misconduct, corruption and suspect behaviour you can help us to ensure our work environment is free from theft, fraud and dishonesty.
If you observe or suspect any of the following do not ignore it:
- unethical behaviour.
We encourage you to report it and help make Queensland Urban Utilities a fair and honest place to work.
The Disclosure Program includes:
- A dedicated website, email address and mailing address for the public to report suspected incidents of misconduct, corruption and suspect behaviour.
- Comprehensive awareness-raising of the Disclosure Program.
- Expert forensic investigators to analyse disclosures.
- Timely reporting of incidents to dedicated representatives within the organisation.
- Recommendations on corrective action.