As part of our broader approach to engaging with customers and the communities we live and work in, we have formed a Customer and Community Reference Group to gain feedback and explore opportunities on a range of water and sewerage related issues.
The group includes people from a range of sectors. The members of the group are:
Professor John Cole - University of Southern Queensland
- Fiona Hawthorne – Queensland Council of Social Services (QCOSS)
- Nathan Percy – Property Council of Australia (Qld Division)
- Kathy Bensted – Regional Development Australia, Ipswich and West Moreton Inc.
- Murray Sutherland – Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Dr Marjorie Green - National Seniors Australia
- Sheamus O’Connor – Environmental Advocate
- Margaret Price – Property Owners Association of Queensland
- Judene Andrews – Manager Environmental Sustainability, Uniting Care
The Customer and Community Reference Group meets quarterly.