Download the Supplier Portal User Guide.
The following provides a summary of the content within the portal.
Home screen content
Once registration has been completed and approved, you will be presented with your home screen. Your home screen includes:
- My Menu – links to menu options of the Portal.
- Public Announcements – announcements for all users of the Portal. Each announcement displays the date and time the announcement was posted.
- Login and Name – your login address, company name and logout link.
- Communications –send and receive communications.
- My Contracts – list of your contracts with Urban Utilities.
- Recent Activities – displays your portal activity for the last 30 days.
The contracts window lists all the contracts you hold with Urban Utilities. From this menu you can search for, and select, a contract. The contract list displays the contract number, title, start date, finish date, contact name and contact email for each contract.
Providing access to contracts
In order for suppliers to be able to see contracts in the Portal, they must be added as an external supplier contact to the contract.
If a supplier is unable to see one of their current contracts and access to the contract is required, liaise with the relevant Contract Manager and they will assign the supplier as a contact to the contract.
From the Supplier Insurance tab you can view the insurance items listed for you, as a supplier. The Supplier Insurance tab lists the Insurer, policy number, amount insured, insurance type, status, expiry date and commencement date for each policy.
From this tab you can also create a new supplier insurance item.
- Select the Create New Supplier Insurance link.
- Complete the insurance detail fields, and upload attachments if applicable.
- Select the SUBMIT button. You will be prompted to confirm your submission. Select Continue to confirm.
- The new insurance item appears in the Insurance List with the status of In Progress.
Managing your account, addresses and contacts
The User Settings screen is where you maintain your account and contact details.
All suppliers are required to ensure all contact information is kept up to date.
The addresses screen usually includes a Billing, Company and Mailing address. You can add a new address by clicking on the Create New Address link or select an existing address from the list to edit it.
When editing an existing address, update your changes as required and click on the Submit button. When editing an existing address you also have access to the Delete button, however an address cannot be deleted if it has been used in a prior communication.
The contacts screen allows you to maintain contact details for employees associated with your organisation that are relevant to your contracts.
You can add a new contact by clicking on the “Create New Contact” link or select an existing contact from the list to edit it. To update the contact, edit the details as appropriate and click on the Submit button. Please note that you are not able to edit email addresses as they are used for logins to the Portal. To delete a contact, click on the Delete button. You are not able to delete contacts that are associated with other objects in the Portal such as Communications and Adjustments.
This will allow you to change your account password for the Portal.
The Contact Us screen displays contact details that can be used for general Contracts Portal enquiries. If you have a query that is specific to a contract, you should use the contract contact details.
For technical or registration assistance related to the portal, please contact QUUSupplierTechSupport@urbanutilities.com.au