Log in to My Contractor Portal
Delivery partners engaged by Queensland Urban Utilities can access mandatory training via our learning management system, ULearn.
To access ULearn, you must first register for My Contractor Portal. Follow the steps below to register.
How to register for My Contractor Portal
To register, we only require basic information that allows us to identify you and the company you work for, and the type of work you are carrying out. This will ensure that you are assigned the correct mandatory training.
Once your registration is complete, you will be able to reset your own password and edit your profile as required.
- Complete and submit your registration form on the My Contractor portal
- Verify your email and activate your account
- Wait 24 hours for your profile to be finalised
- Log in to My Contractor portal and select ULearn
- Complete your mandatory training as required.
Quick reference guides
You are responsible for ensuring compliance as per the terms of your contract with Queensland Urban Utilities.
If you have any questions regarding the nature of the mandatory training requirements relevant to your work with Queensland Urban Utilities, please contact your contract co-ordinator or learning and development via email L&D@urbanutilities.com.au