Queensland Urban Utilities General Risk Assessment procedure and form have been designed to enable the effective identification, evaluation and management/control of workplace risks using the following five step process:
- Identification of the hazard.
- Assessment and prioritisation of the risks arising from the hazard.
- Decide on appropriate control measures to prevent, or minimise these risks.
- Implementation of the above control measures.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of these measures.
To access the latest versions of these documents, simply click on the appropriate DOC ID hyperlink below:
PRO125 General Risk Assessment Procedure
The purpose of this procedure is to explain the requirements for completing a Risk Assessment using the Risk Calculator Matrix in order to ensure a consistent method of assessing risks in QUU.
DOC ID: PRO125
FOR287 General Risk Assessment Form
The following form is for use when completing a General Risk Assessment:
DOC ID: FOR287