Entry to the Competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Competition.
Entry to the Competition is taken to be acceptance of these Terms.
Who may enter
The following persons are eligible to enter the Competition (Eligible Entrants):
Entry to the Competition is via completion of the Survey by:
- Residents and business owners who have completed a Water and Sewerage Connection or accessed one of Urban Utilities Development Services.
- Australian residents;
- who are aged 18 years and over.
The following persons are ineligible to enter the Competition:
- employees of Urban Utilities and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Competition, including suppliers of the Prize;
- a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person mentioned above;
How to enter
To enter the Competition, during the Competition Period Eligible Entrants must:
- Be invited by Urban Utilities (or its agents) to complete the Survey for an eligible Developer Service.
- Complete the Survey; and
- Elect to enter this Competition, including acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Competition (Eligible Entry).
Only one (1) entry per customer will be entered into the Competition during the Competition Period.
Urban Utilities reserves the right to disqualify an Eligible Entrant in the event of non-compliance with these Terms (as determined by Urban Utilities in its sole and absolute discretion).
By entering the Competition, the Eligible Entrant agrees to receive communications from Urban Utilities in relation to the Competition and goods and services provided by Urban Utilities.