A complete and well prepared As-Constructed Package will help when it comes to the timely issue of your Connection Certificate.
Keep your compliance assessment moving with fewer requests for information by following these helpful tips, in addition to meeting the requirements of the As-Constructed Package Certification form:
- all forms completed accurately including signature of certifying RPEQ where required
- documents are uploaded and titled as per the relevant name or description on the As-Constructed Package Certification form
- site inspection reports feature location, date and time, as well as detailed descriptions of the compliance or defect rectifications and photos to identify the site and key attributes
- testing reports and receipts are appropriately sized and copied for easy reading
- receipts and dockets show delivery address
- back and front images of contractor accreditation
- designs and drawings feature all mandatory Urban Utilities title blocks.