To prepare an easement in Queensland Urban Utilities’ favour, you’ll need to email the following documents to email@example.com
- Easement Preparation Request Form (PDF)
- Current title search of the property - If the easement is to be granted on Common Property, a copy of the Community Management Statement must also be provided.
- A copy of the proposed easement on a survey plan (Form 21 (PDF)) signed by the surveyor. The easement design must be in accordance with Queensland Urban Utilities' guidelines and standards, including the SEQ Code.
- As-constructed drawings certified by an RPEQ Engineer or design plans for water or sewer infrastructure (in PDF format).
- Architectural drawings or design plans, as per approved Development Assessment plans.
All required information above must be received for the application to be deemed ‘properly made’.
The surveyor is responsible for ensuring the correct easement information is provided.