Important notice for upcoming large water meter quotations, orders and deliveries
Please note that due to third party contractor closure over the Christmas period, no large water meter quotations, orders or deliveries will be processed between 21, December 2018 and 7, January 2019 inclusive.
To allow sufficient time to process quotation requests and arrange delivery of large water meter assemblies before the closure period, we advise you submit your request for quotation and arrange subsequent payment by Thursday, 29 November 2018. Thank you for your understanding.
How to order a large meter
1. Download and complete the Large Meter Order form (PDF) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will require the following details to complete the form:
2. Attach relevant designs, including location and metering arrangement to your email. Please indicate related design drawing number.
3. You will receive a quote for the meter within three business days.
4. After payment, please allow three weeks for us to order the parts and arrange assembly of your meter. Please contact our team to organise the meter to be delivered to site when required.
5. Electromagnetic meters only – once the meter has been installed please contact us on 07 3432 2200 to schedule commissioning of the meter by our contractor.
6. Following installation, the developer (or consultant) must submit a meter installation form with the as-constructed package (PDF) required for Connection Certificate.
Meter installation - Single lot (PDF)
Meter installation, disconnection, replacement - Multiple lots (PDF)
For more information, email email@example.com
We provide water meters DN100 and larger. For smaller meters, contact your local plumbing supplier for Queensland Urban Utilities approved meters.