Urban Utilities is commited to excellence in water and wastewater services that meet the evolving needs of our customers and enhance the liveability of our communities.
As part of this commitment, we will be upgrading important infrastructure near your property. Upgrades to the network will ensure reliability and sustainability of water services in your area for the next 40 years.
Following on from our previous notification to the community, work is progressing well, and we are on track for project completion by early November 2023, weather and site conditions permitting.
The project will include electrical and mechanical upgrades on the pump station, as well as rehabilitation improvements to the reservoir.
- Pump station upgrade work involves electrical and mechanical upgrades, as well as rehabilitation improvements to the reservoir, pump station building, surrounding footpath, and nature strip.
- We will notify residents and businesses in these areas before any work takes place.
- Most work will be done during the day from Monday to Saturday between 6:00am and 6:00pm and night work may be required; we will notify all impacted customers.
- We do not anticipate the potential for water outages; however, we will mitigate any changes throughout the project by informing and updating impacted stakeholders of possible water outages as required, to reduce the amount of water downtime experienced by the community.
- Work will take up to five months to complete (subject to site and weather conditions).