Queensland Urban Utilities is committed to excellence in water and sewerage services that enhance the liveability of our communities.
As part of this commitment, we have a water main replacement program to replace sections of pipe as they near the end of their service life. The newly installed water mains ensure the reliability and sustainability of water services in your area.
For information about work in Brisbane's CBD, please click here.
- Water main replacement work involves excavation of pits in the road, footpath and nature strip when laying new pipes
- We will notify residents and businesses in these areas before any work takes place
- Depending on the length of pipe being replaced, work may take between four to twelve weeks (subject to site and weather conditions)
- Most work will be done during the day from Monday to Saturday between 6am and 6pm
- Night work might be required when the pipe is located on or near a main road in line with approved traffic permits, and to minimise the impacts of temporary water outages
Current and upcoming projects
*Construction dates might be subject to change*
- Dante Road, Seven Hills
- Darcy Road, Carina
- Favius Avenue, Seven Hills
- Ferguson & Bennetts Road, Camp Hill
- Oateson Skyline Drive, Camp Hill
- Salaria Drive, Seven Hills