Do you need to carry out ground work on or near our assets?

Safety comes first when working on or near our water and sewerage network. We coordinate all works to ensure safety of contractors and minimise impacts of service disruptions for our community. 

To ensure that any work on or near our water or sewerage network is completed with minimal impact to our customers, you will need a valid Network Access Permit before you begin work.

If your activities affect water or sewer services to properties, you may also require a Network Isolation Plan.

If your activities are related to a new water connection or new sewer connection, please contact our Development Services Team.

Please be aware: You will need to allow a minimum of 15 days for the above permits and/or plans to be supplied. Find out more about process and timings in relation to permits and plans.

Network access permits

A Network Access Permit may be required if you wish to carry out work on or near one of our assets.

Find out more

Network isolation plans

Depending on the work you are planning to undertake, you may require a Network Isolation Plan.

Find out more

Contact us

13 26 57

For technical assistance, contact the Network Access Team on 07 3856 7033 (8:00am-3:00pm weekdays).