1. The eBilling sign up competition (the Competition) is being conducted by Central SEQ Distributor-Retailer Authority, trading as Urban Utilities (ABN 86 673 835 011) (Urban Utilities) of Level 2, 15 Green Square Close, Fortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006.
2. The Competition commences at 9:00AM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Monday, 22 February 2021 and closes at 11:59PM AEST on Friday, 30 April 2021 (the Competition Period).
3. Eligible Entrants who make an Eligible Entry will automatically be entered into the Competition.
4. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions (the Terms) will be governed by the laws of Queensland.
5. Entry to the Competition is free.Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Competition.
6. Entry to the Competition is taken to be acceptance of these Terms.
Who may enter
7. The entrant must be:
- over the age of 18 years; or
- if under the age of 18 years have parent or guardian consent to enter the Competition; and
- a customer of Urban Utilities.
8. The following persons are ineligible to enter the Competition:
- employees of Urban Utilities and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Competition, including suppliers of the Prize; and
- a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in clause 8(a) of these Terms.
How to enter
9. To enter the Competition the Eligible Entrant must sign up for eBilling during the Competition Period (Eligible Entry).
10. Only one entry per Eligible Entrant will be entered into the Competition.
11. Urban Utilities reserves the right to disqualify an Eligible Entrant in the event of non-compliance with these Terms (as determined by Urban Utilities in its sole and absolute discretion).
12. By entering the Competition, the Eligible Entrant agrees to receive communications from Urban Utilities in relation to the Competition and goods and services provided by Urban Utilities.
13. Urban Utilities will apply a credit of $1000 (including GST) to the next bill that is issued to the Prize winner’s account. If the Prize winner’s next bill is less than $1000 the remaining amount will show as a credit to the Prize winner’s account with Urban Utilities (the Prize).
14. All Eligible Entrants with an Eligible Entry who comply with these Terms will be eligible to win the Prize.
15. A computerised draw for the Prize will take place at 10:00AM (AEDT) on Monday 3 May 2021 at the Urban Utilities office (Level 2, 15 Green Square Close, Fortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006)
16. There will be three (3) overall Prize winners.
17. Urban Utilities’ decision on all matters in relation to the Competition is final and binding.
18. The Prize winners will be notified by email within five (5) days of the Prize Draw.
19. The Prize winners’ details will be published on the Urban Utilities website at www.urbanutilities.com.au/ebilling
20. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
21. The Prize or any credit to the account as a result of the Prize will be forfeited if the Prize winner ceases to be a customer of Urban Utilities.
22. All other costs associated with the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winner.
23. Urban Utilities accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize, or for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the Prize.
24. In the event that Urban Utilities is unable to provide the Prize, it reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of the same or greater value.
25. Urban Utilities will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused as a result of entering into this Competition or accepting the Prize.
26. Urban Utilities will not be responsible for the failure of any of its systems which leads to an entry into the Competition being invalid or not being received by it.
27. Urban Utilities reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this Competition at any time, for any reason whatsoever, in its absolute discretion.
29. Urban Utilities reserves it right to change or modify these Terms at any time, for any purpose.