Tanker filling stations remain open. As the drought continues, the need to restrict or close tanker filling stations will be assessed according to the water supply disruption and drought response plans.
Scenic Rim tanker filling stations can be found at the following locations:
- Beaudesert: 109 Helen Street - Outside sewerage treatment plant
- Boonah: Corner Boonah-Rathdowney Road and Milford Road, Boonah - Turn left past the Dugandan Hotel
- Rathdowney: 2-4 John Street, Rathdowney - Next to fire station
- Peak Crossing: 1323 Ipswich-Boonah Road, Peak Crossing - Located in Peak Mountain View Park opposite Peak Crossing State School
- Canungra temporary filling point: Coburg Road, Canungra - Next to the off-leash dog park
All other tanker filling station locations can be found on our tanker filling station page.
Canungra temporary filling point
As Seqwater’s water treatment plant is currently offline, we have had to temporarily close our Canungra Tanker Filling Station until further notice from November 25.
The nearest Urban Utilities filling station is 109 Helen Street, Beaudesert. Operators licensed by the City of Gold Coast can also access the Gold Coast filling station network, with the nearest filling station adjacent to 81 Yarrimbah Drive, Nerang.
We sincerely apologise for the temporary closure of this filling station.
Updates will be provided by SMS to commercial carriers and on our tanker filling station page.
The temporary filling point will remain open for the immediate future from 8am to 6pm daily.
Tanker filling station details:
- The filling station is on Coburg Road, Canungra (near the off leash dog park)
- Residents are able to fill up a container up to 2000 litres. (Please note: vehicles with single-axle trailers will only be able to fill up to 500 litres due to safety. Please note the weight limit of your vehicle.)
- Water will be $4.76 per 1000 litres and this is consistent with the price of water at all our tanker filling stations.
- Customers can pay via Eftpos via Debit or Credit Card only.
- Containers will be filled with a hose from the tanker so residents only need to bring their container.
- This tanker filling station is for residential customers only, not commercial operators.
We acknowledge there may be a wait for people to fill up the tanker and we thank you all for your patience.
We’d also like to say a big thank you to the community for everyone’s water saving efforts, particularly in this hot weather. Water usage is now down to around 130 litres per person per day. Keep up the good work!